Full Stack Developers
Tired of poorly managed web projects? Not getting clear direction and organized content? Want to be part of something bigger – the creation of brands, the thinking behind them, the true communication goals of a site? The love of beautiful design bringing what you build to life?
Send us your CV. We wanna talk.
Full Stack Developer (WordPress & Front End). Experienced. That’s who we’re looking for.
What can you do for us?
- Create custom WordPress themes for a wide ranging array of clients
- Translate UI designs to Front End code
- Research and share trends in Front End Development
- Adapt to changing project scopes and work autonomously
- Work with Sketch and make UI decisions during programming
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and clients
- Articulate web speak and approaches to clients clearly
- Completed Education in Web Development Training, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Familiar with web development and the various technical issues
- 3-5 years of Front End Development experience in an agency or similar environment
- Strong foundation in development and understand UI/UX design
- Understand/familiar with GitHub and Version control
- Expert in responsive web design techniques
- Advanced knowledge in Front End frameworks & CMS platforms: Bootstrap, WordPress, Drupal
- Familiar with Restful APIs
- Experience with Package Managers (NPM, Yarn, Composer)
We’d really like it if you have
- SEO knowledge
- Experience with Back End Languages: PHP
- Hold excellent understanding of security vulnerabilities in software stack and risk mitigation strategies
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- 3+ years front end development with emphasis on WordPress
Does this sound like you?
Get in touch with your CV and cover letter today. Full time, in-house position located in beautiful downtown Victoria, BC.