Senior Art Director / Graphic Designer
Exciting news. This job is in beautiful Victoria BC where the opportunity for change, excitement and adventure is real and could be yours. So, what are we looking for? The real deal. An agency experienced Senior Art Director/Graphic Designer who understands the reality of a small agency and wants to dig in.
Someone who is multi-dimensional, multi-talented and digitally savvy. And who can jump into any project at any point in the workflow and get it done. And has the desire to have balanced work/life experience in a company driven by people who share that value.
So… you must have significant agency experience and have worked across the board designing brand identity systems, websites and ad campaigns, including digital. We’ll need you to get in the weeds and be involved in website planning, wireframing and other logistical aspects of the job. In short, you must be up for designing any application that comes your way – and be able to present and sell your work.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS:
- Advanced ability with core Adobe CC programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Extensive experience in website planning and UX/UI design; ability to solve user challenges with progressive design solutions.
- Deliver art direction and design of interactive projects from concept through to development
- Excellent communication skills so you can work effectively internally and externally
- Critical thinking and a hunger for opportunities to use it
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Confidence in design and refresh of brands through strong rational and conceptual thinking
- Demonstration in professional and/or personal projects of a desire to think and work outside the box
- Experience and understanding in After Effects and/or video editing, social media, and photography/videography is an asset
- The ability to make us laugh and pee our pants
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact [email protected]